By signing up with ImaginePod, you agree to use your account in a manner that is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the Terms of Service discussed herein.
This Agreement is between ImaginePod (“the service provider,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) and all its subscribers and users (“the client,” “you,” “your” or “subscriber”). This Agreement and the client’s use of services shall become effective on the date the order is submitted by the client to the service provider (“Effective Date”).
Service provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time and without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person — a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. For multiple logins, ImaginePod will set up separate access for your team member(s).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without our prior written consent.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property. You may not post sexual graphic content on the Service. While we prohibit such conduct and content on the Service, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
- You must use our system in a manner that is ethical and in conformity with community standards.
- You will respect the privacy of other users (you shall neither intentionally seek data or passwords belonging to other users, nor will you modify files or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user).
- You will respect the legal protection provided by copyright law, trade secret law, or other laws protecting intellectual property.
- You will accept notifications of service changes, commercial email and similar offers presented through the ImaginePod system or via email.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- This agreement is ‘at-will’, meaning that you can cancel your account at any time and so can we (which we exercise typically only in the case of violations of our spam rules but which we reserve for any reason whatsoever).